Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 2
Week 4

The morning started put with my roommate and I oversleeping, but the girls were even later! They told us that they did wake up early, but they went back to sleep knowing that Kun Feng was in the toilet. They woke up 5 minutes before our meeting time and they shouted at the same time “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! “ I think I might have heard it 4 floors down.

We attended APPG lessons, but due to the fact that Mr. Ma’s ankle was injured, he was unable to teach us, so we spent the morning doing up our blogs. Lunch was next with another fish in our menus; the fish in china are really boney!

Lessons resumed in the afternoon, with us doing the tutorial. We went for an early dinner where we had fried rice and that was also the time where I did something funny. I bought a drink without having the metal cap removed. Extra right? I was just testing out the method which I had seen from the net. I tried using many methods, but I ended up borrowing Satish’s spoon to open the lid. I tried for very long but could not succeed. Only when the group was about to leave when I succeeded in the opening of the bottle! I had finally found the method of doing it! I’m going to try it tomorrow too!

We proceeded to buy our breakfast for tomorrow and we got the fish pancake! This time they had another flavor and is the orange and the pork floss flavor. They gave all another 2 for free again, just like yesterday.

We will be visiting Tom’s (a china student here) house tomorrow. I hope we can learn more about how different a student’s life in china can be from Singapore’s student.

No comments:

Post a Comment