Sunday, March 15, 2009







my coat



Sasi's coat




Week 1
Day 3

Not a very exciting day, do you know why? That’s because lessons have started! I was still thinking it was a holiday! Well, back to reality. Had breakfast made by my girlfriend and Sasireika! Well it was my 18th birthday and I was quite touched! We went off for lessons after breakfast and were late for our very first lesson! Presented our slides and soon after they group that we came in sang a birthday song for me! This was thanks to my girlfriend and Sasireika for letting them know.

Had lunch after that and that is where we finally had a satisfactory meal! Spicy Fried rice! I found out that in the cold period, the people take lots of spicy food to keep them warm. After which our teacher was late for lessons. Had games after lessons where we had a hell lot of time! Learnt that through games sometimes, people can actually loosen up a bit and not be so serious all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment